Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Walmart?

Wow, got a call today from Walmart and went to a second interview.  I would have never guessed I would have been called back, I thought I completely bombed the interview.  This time, I was interviewed by the store manager - he was a great guy.  I hope that I had impressed him.

While talking to other people applying for various positions, I found out that this one job I was applying for had 75 applicants that were interviewed as I was.  I don't know how many made it to the second round, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will get a call back Friday and informed I have a job.

Anyway, tomorrow I am going to work on the sailboat which still remains nameless.  I plan on replacing the bow eye, of which became loose after the backing plate rotted away.  My father is going to help me build a cradle, and thereafter I will be able to get the keel out to remove the rust and replace the keel bolt and wire.  If finances afford it, I will have a new master cylinder in the Windstar by the end of the weekend.

I really hope I get this job, it would be perfect for me.  If not, I don't feel so useless as at the very least I made it to the second round of interviews.  Getting a job is a lot more difficult than it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment