Sunday, June 3, 2012

Being unemployed is depressing

Here is a typical week, of applications being sent out:

Family Dollar
Dunking Donuts
Griffin Industries
The Core Servicing
Aerotek Professional Services
RGIS Inventory Takers
Times Publishing Company
3M Technical Support
Walmart
WinnDixie
McDonalds

These were jobs that offered later shifts, that were within traveling distance, so we wouldn't have to get childcare to take care of my children.  After this week, this list is going to raise significantly as my wife has the summer off, and both of my kids will have school starting this year.  I'm planning on updating this, every week so that when I do eventually get a job.. and if I ever feel frustrated, all I will have to do is look back to when I was unemployed.  I really hope I get a job soon.

No interviews, since the hospital, and it is not for a lack of trying.  If you are employed, hold on to your job with all of your muster until you actually find another.  If you are unemployed, you have my sympathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment