Friday, June 22, 2012

The importance of exercise

Just a quick note out there, to any of you that have stumbled across my blog and may be feeling a bit tired, depressed, dizzy, and perhaps all around hopeless.. Go outside, and take a walk - for real, it really helps out a lot to get outside and get that blood pumping.

For the past week, I have just been feeling horrible, depressed, and really dizzy.  I've been sitting around reading the Internet, and just coming across miserable person after miserable person, and I sort of fell down into that depression they seem to all have.  So, I decided to get out of the house and walk around a bit at 5:30 in the morning.  I walked about a mile to our walmart, checked my blood pressure which was looking a bit high and walked back.

It is amazing what two weeks of inactivity will do to your body, and mind.  It is no wonder I have been feeling dizzy, my next plan is to go on a water fast, and cut down significantly on my nicotine intake.  If I keep at it like I have been, I'm going to have a stroke.

Anyway, I feel a lot better now and not nearly as dizzy.  Please, if you are feeling at all the way I was just go outside and walk around for a bit.

In other news, still unemployed and looking for work.  I may have a job delivering papers for a lousy pay, but it is better than nothing.  If that falls through, I am likely to be relocating to Iowa to earn my CDL and drive trucks around the country working for CRST.  I'll keep the blog updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment